Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We know that there is a lot to think about when it comes to your dental care. That’s why the team at Whitetree Dental encourages your questions. When you have all the information you need, you can feel confident making decisions about your treatment. No question or problem is too small because if it matters to you, it matters to us.
Here are a few of the questions we hear most often, but you probably have some of your own. If so, please don’t hesitate to call our office or fill out our convenient online contact form. We look forward to hearing from you!
- I'm worried about radiation exposure. Why do I need x-rays every six months?
- My gums bleed when I brush. Do I have gum disease?
- I think I do everything I should to keep my teeth healthy, so why do I still get cavities?
- I'm afraid of going to the dentist. How can you help?
- I want to improve my smile. How can you help?
- I’m concerned about having metal in my mouth. What exactly is a dental implant?